Wednesday, July 14, 2010

operation manager

When leading my teams independently, I have clear planning for my projects and could best motivate my team members to achieve the common goal. I am willing to share my opinions and provide members clear instructions and supervision. My leadership skills are well appreciated by my subordinates, colleagues and supervisors. * Have 4+ years experience in gifts、toys and household furniture of international trading;
* Have a good command of both Spoken and Written English;
* Possess extensive casual wedding dressesexperience in problem-solving;cheap evening dresses
* Be able to work independently under pressure;
* High adaptability and high sense of responsibility; Strong responsibility, teamwork spirit, open-minded, self-motivated & fast learning, logic. With good project & operation management experience.cheap wedding dresses
Career Objective:cheap prom dresses
Project/Program manager, management, operation manager
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
friendsinmyheart
friend
software life